The Celebrating Impact Prize is the UK's Economic and Social Research Council's annual opportunity to recognise and reward ESRC-funded researchers who’ve created, or enabled, outstanding impact from social science research. ESRC celebrates researchers at all career stages whose actions have supported changes in practice, thinking or capacity that create a positive impact in our society, economy and in our lives, in the UK and internationally.
The Prize is now open to current and previous ESRC-supported researchers, including doctoral students, and there are five Prize categories:
- Outstanding Business and Enterprise Impact
- Outstanding Public Policy Impact
- Outstanding Societal Impact
- Outstanding International Impact
- Outstanding Early Career Impact