Applications are open for the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)'s Celebrating Impact Prize. This prize now in its sixth year, is an annual opportunity to recognise and reward ESRC-funded researchers and ESRC associates. It celebrates outstanding ESRC research and success in interdisciplinary, collaborative working, partnerships, engagement and knowledge exchange activities that have led to significant impact.
There are six categories:
- Outstanding impact in business and enterprise
- Outstanding impact in public policy
- Outstanding impact in society
- Outstanding international impact
- Outstanding early career impact
- Impact champion
Applications are open until 16:00 on 23 November 2017.
You can follow news about the prize on Twitter using #impactprize
For full details about the prize, the six categories, and how to apply: ESRC Celebrating Impact Prize